This YouTube video juxtaposes Colin Powell’s statement with Rush’s recent criticism of Powell.
Dick Cheney made clear Sunday he’d rather follow firebrand broadcaster Rush Limbaugh than former Joint Chiefs chairman Colin Powell into political battle over the future of the Republican Party.
Even as Cheney embraced efforts to expand the party by ex-Govs. Jeb Bush of Florida and Mitt Romney of Massachusetts and the House’s No. 2 Republican, Virginia , the former vice president appeared to write his one-time colleague Powell out of the .
57-year-old Rush Limbaugh has a new and much younger girlfriend. Rush has reportedly been seeing Kathryn Rogers, 31, a blue-eyed blonde, for the past six months. Rogers lives in West Palm Beach and works as a party planner for the South Florida Super Bowl Host Committee. Limbaugh unveiled Rogers with a red carpet walk before dozens of paparazzi at Miami Beach’s Ritz-Carlton. The occasion was for powerhouse lawyer Roy Black’s annual dinner to benefit Alex Rodriguez’s foundation.
Rush Limbaugh responded yesterday on his radio show to the Obama Administrations release of four previously secret memos that outlined the Bush Administrations authorization of torture techniques.
Global warming? A hoax. Barack Obama? A disaster. John McCain? A winner. So says Rush Limbaugh, America’s most listened-to and influential – not to mention richest - radio personality. But will America prove him wrong in the US elections on Tuesday? Interview by Nigel Farndale.
- The Earth’s eco-system is not fragile
- No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity
- Condoms only work during the school year
- Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud
- The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they’re not liberals
- Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society
- The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you do with it after you cut it down
In an attempt to rally the Republicans before the mid-term elections, President George W Bush enlisted the aid of America’s foremost “shock jock” yesterday, taking to the airwaves to remind millions of conservative listeners of what may happen if Democrats regain control of Congress.